Yesterday was a strange day. I was on my way back to the condo passing the dessert stall and wanted badly to treat myself but I refrained myself as I was about to have a nice dinner with my friends. So, I just walked by quietly eyeing the stall dreamily drooling over the stacked packed dessert. Oh well..
But then, guess what?!?! Someone left a tong shui on my PC table. I was delighted and suspected it was a surprise from my roommate!! So, I waited to confirm it just in case it wasn't for me. After an excruciating hour of sitting beside the untouchable tong shui, hallelujah, Yee Chiun had woken up. BUT she denied having bought the tong shui for me. That was another surprise. So, who?!?!
Then, I thought it was Tian Sung as there were only three of us at home that time and he came back about the same time as I. I thought he bought it for himself and left it there. At 10pm, after an exciting dinner with my friends *wink wink*, I asked Tian Sung if he did treat me the tong shui. AND he said NO!! So WHO again?!!
I re-confirmed with the two of them asking if they had let anyone in or helped anyone to bring it in and their answer is negative. Now, everything in my mind is NEGATIVE. So many questions jumped into my mind. I thought it was Chuan Poh wanted to apologize as he might think that he had hurt me but he denied. I started to wonder if the tong shui actually had legs to walk or wings to fly. This was getting scary and I just left it there as someone might be shy to claim it back with me salivating over it. This morning, noone claimed it back and now it belongs to the dustbin. Lol..
Another case is with the pad. Last night, before I turned in, I remembered putting a pad at me eye level just in case I forgot to put it into my bag this morning. Then when I woke up this morning and was getting ready for school, I couldn't find the pad. I looked high and low for it and even asking Yee Chiun if she had accidentally taken it but no. Now, where has the pad gone?
While I was searching and calling out for the pad, Yee Chiun couldn't locate her BNF. This is strange. Things are losing and unexpected things are popping out. Well, in the end, the pad did pop out at the bottom of the cupboard but Yee Chiun's BNF is still hiding.
edited on 15/2:
yee chiun has found her BNF thanks to my blog. now i know that blog actually can help us to relocate missing things.
No comments:
Post a Comment