Sunday, February 24, 2008

everything is dying..

My mood is dying, my life is fading, my happiness is slipping, my friendship is falling, everything is dying. Even the roses Yi Xin gave yesterday. One of them is dying and I am very very depressed by that. Whatever I touch when I am down is dropping like a leaf in autumn. The hot choc I made is too sweet, the roses I care for are leaving me, the friendship I build is drowning, and they are all thanks to my declining mood. My surroundings are greatly affected by my mood and the more they are affected, the more depressed I become. Once, I tried to brew tea leaves when my mood was foul, the result was foul too, it was very bitter. Why am I so disturbed by such...thing(to others, it might be tiny but not to me)? I really wish that there is a 'me' by my side now to pamper me, understand me, cater to all my needs, be here for my ups and downs, share all my pain, make me laugh, wipe my tears, shelter me from the world. I wish I am not so sensitive till I am hurt physically and emotionally. It sucks.. I can feel that I am more kiddo than the one I labeled. Pathetic!

No comments: