Sigh..I never know that babysitting is sooo tiring and at the same time frustrating but I can never let it out, can I? So, just let me cry, scream, screech, squeal, shout, howl, complain here!!! I have dropped hints here and there to tell her not to come cos I am extremely busy this week due to full-day class on Friday and also 3-hour++ stretch of class on Saturday and also my FYP writing! But she denied of having read it. Now, this is the first mistake!!! NOT BEING OBSERVANT enough. I thought she got it but she didn't and so she's here. My first mistake, NOT BEING ABLE TO SAY NO! It seems that I can never say no to anything, though I complain or grumble a lot, I will still do it and to the best to satisfy the requestor. This is what the Chinese calls "fan jian". I directed her to TimeSquare from Pudu station but she still took the wrong train and reached the last station Sentul. Why didn't she check the sign or listen to the announcement of where she was or changed to monorail at Titiwangsa instead of going all the way back to Hang Tuah?? This is what I call IGNORANT! But she blamed it on me for not telling her. For god's sake, she is in a foreign land, she should open up her eyes and this is KL, not so foreign to her. She said her friends used to buy her tickets. Great, stick to your friends, then! She demands a lot, she wanted to go 1U on Saturday but I didn't know how to go by public transportation and I had to thicken my face to ask around for a car. I have again told her that I had no idea how to get us there and suggested Midvalley-a place easily accessible where we all can afford. She said no cos she went there before. This is another mistake, INCONSIDERATE. Imagine that I told her I had class from 9-12.30pm on Saturday and half the day would have been wasted for nothing and so we should just go somewhere near to save the time. Somehow, I got the car but thanks to a broken promise, we ended up going with Neoh and his girlfriend. Now, we were going with people and we needed their help, so she should be in my shoes and think, whatever time people wanted to go back, we just had to follow cos we were asking for help. I knew she was not happy with the time alloted but she should be CONSCIOUS and AWARE of things around her. Neoh and his girlfriend had lots of things to do too but because I was going with him, he delayed it. In the end, 1U was not the place for her, Sg Wang is. I was sooo tired and sooo weak, I could barely open my eyes or operate my brain, thanks to the yoga mat and sleepless night and the 3-hour plus stretch of class. I had to practically drag my feet following her around. And being so tired, I was easily irritated so I kept quiet the whole day, minimising contact. We reached Prima rather early around 9pm, which was considered late to me cos I had only FYP in my mind and I was sooo tired body and soul, she kinda whined that it was sooo early and what should we do at night. Hello, I was already half dead and planned to do all the tables for my FYP. So, since she kept saying she had friends here and even met one at block A, I suggested that she meet up with them and yum cha with them. She didn't say anything. I even let her conquer my PC (so no FYP) thinking she would leave me alone to my bed but no...I had to searched high and low and pestered my housemates and friends to go down yum cha with us. TS kept saying that I should go with her alone and accompany her, I almost gagged at what he said with my eyes bulged. Sigh..why woulnn't he turn into a dashing knight in a shining armour when I needed him most?? I really thank those who came down to have supper with us last night. You guys are the great!! When we got back from roti canai, she said she was wide awake and what movies I had. "Oh my god! Gimme a break! I need to do my FYP writing," a voice in my head. I gaped at her and asked if she was not tired. Then, she said perhaps she was still young. Excuse me, try to have 9-5 class, then search BTS and Sg Wang for you (her handphone had no more battery and didn't she know she should have it full??), then get kicked off the bed onto a yoga mat, sleepless night on a hard bed, then 9-12.30 class, thicken face to ask for cars and then walk the whole 1U with FYP in your mind, thicken face again to pester people to go down for supper and you will know how I feel. Then, I let her watch Wild Child but she demanded for HK dramas. Oh please, I gave you my PC already, go online, watch porn, infest it with virus or anything, rape it, kick it, do all you like but leave me alone to my bed, I even gave up the FYP for you. One more thing, I am the host and you are just a guest, isn't it supposed to be the guest compromising with the host and not the other way round? I told her that my class would end around 12.30pm and she started to complain she was hungry asking when I was going back at 12.30pm. I left her the house key and even told her how to go out of the condo. Another thing is that, I dislike it when she said she had class from 11am-9pm too when I said I was tired from listening to 3-hour plus lecture, I haven't even added that I had to fulfill all her demands going to places with her. Sigh...PLEASE GROW UP and the world does not revolve around you. Babysitting an adult is more tiring than babysitting a baby. Agree??
My mistakes: not STERN enough, not DISCIPLINED enough, not PATIENT enough, not HARDWORKING enough, no TIME-MANAGEMENT etc etc. I should start learning and stop blaming others.
p/s: babysitting me is the easiest, I go with the flow, ask Kai Leong about it, he babysat me in Singapore
8 comments:
emm...i cn imagine kaileong's face whn he babysat chunjie...lol...
lol..what do you mean by that? he looked happy or not in your imagination?
hehehe,i would lik 2 let u hav a guess...=P
green apple: noway, tell me. i would love to think that he enjoyed babysitting me..lol..
cew: whoa...a bit over.. perhaps i am a bit over too. of course, she still exists, so is the Snake in my house..nah..my temper shall not be revealed. lol..
hey, saikee.. if she does it to me, i will slap her.. haha. btw, what is FYP?
lol..i wanted to but no, it's not right. i am after all her aunt, it will only worsen the generation gap..
FYP is final year project
if i were you, hehehehe~~~~
I'll straightly buy a ticket,and push (not bring, but push...can imagine her unwillingnesss) her to the bus back to her home like what our Government sent those illgeal Indonesian workers back....
who are you cyun?? cherh yun?
Post a Comment