Sunday, January 4, 2009

something i missed

Another thing I regretted not getting during the last holiday was a SWEATER or hoodie!!! I first laid my eyes on it in IP Zone in Vivo City in Singapore!! And with 40% off, I could easily get it at $20++. I love the colour, the texture etc, especially the size that made me look sooo small and cute!! I hate myself for not getting it or more like not daring enough to scoop out the money to get it. IDIOT me for thinking that I could get it here in Malaysia before I heard that IP Zone in Malaysia do not sell the same products as Singapore. ARGH!!! And Kai Leong is now the official owner!! YUP, he bought the last 2nd piece of size M which was already damn difficult to look for under the pile of L. The reason was I was too proud to have the same piece with someone else, I am soo dumb and stubborn to have that thought!! And now I want to get that hoodie soo badly cos it can match so well with the pair of boots I have. Hmm..I wonder if Kai Leong can lend me one day just to flaunt it. Sigh..

The other thing was the pair of black heels that I tried in the shop where I bought my dress!! It completed the dress, yet I let it go as I thought I could find a better one. And now I have to settle down with a lesser one. I am the biggest idiot to let them go!!! Friends advised me to buy what I liked whenever I saw them as the next time, we might just miss them and regret. So true! And it also applies to our life, chances, people etc. Once we see it, fall for it, we must grab it and never let go or else, just deal with the regret later, honey!

No comments: