Good morning! It's 12.45 am and I just finished 90% of my BAB III!! I am indeed happy for myself! Though I am a bit behind of my target, I believe I will be able to do it by this Thursday! My confidence will stay with me as long as I believe! Cheers!
Anyway, these few days I was bombarded with questions about guys around me by guys around me. To be precise, it was about my crushes. Though I tried to avoid the enquirers by side-stepping, it was to no avail. Well, one kept asking me who was the guy I described in my previous two entries, if he was the same person as the one few entries ago. Of course not!! I am not trying to say that my heart changes like lightning or that I am a playgirl or something negative about myself (it seems I am trying to deny it to make myself believe it too..lol..). Well, it just that I am still young (I still want to believe that) and my heart is not owned by anyone yet (except myself) so I am free to like whom I choose to like!! Am I not right?? Hence, the many guys in many entries. Plus, they can't be considered as LOVE, they are more like infatuation, fondness and admiration. These feelings are easily dampened or gone, just like how they easily sprout like mushroom after the rain. But this time, I am not so sure, it's foreign to me. I just hope that the dust will settle after I come back from CNY. Oh, I am sure it will..positive! Or else I will be disappointed again like always (like I ever learn) Cheers!!
No comments:
Post a Comment