Not only is the haircut is good, the service and the products are good as well, and service is very important to satisfy the customers and keep them coming back for more. When I was there it was so packed with people which showed the well-kept business. Even the stylists are kind and warm, they will come to you to tell you that your turn will be next or that you will be attended to in a short time even if you are not their customer. And they who work on your hair will keep you entertained by stirring a conversation, I hardly had the time to flip through the book I brought whenever my eyes were not glued to the small advertising screen next to the mirror. It's a good place to try to get a fresh haircut.
~the owner of this blog is a bit wacky. she can just talk gibberish anytime anywhere with just anyone. so she just hopes you will enjoy the gibberish she gibbers here..let's indulge~
Monday, January 5, 2009
my fourth rebonding
It took place at Zing Hair Studio in Setapak here. It's the fourth and the most expensive one. Well, the second one was expensive too, the one at Centro but because I was there as a model so it was free!! Hehe.. So, this time was RM180 and it was worth the the money I paid. The director, whom I didn't know who he was till just now, promised to make me beautiful. And...well...it was good, not to say superb, I am presentable and I look a lot neater and younger and more polite too. Lol.. All comments above are from my housemates!! YC said I looked like I was ready to fight, literally, in my previous condition. Lol... My hair looks smoother and shinier and almost all the spoilt hair is gone. Well, he promised to make me pretty or else I would spread malice about his salon and luckily he kept his word.
Not only is the haircut is good, the service and the products are good as well, and service is very important to satisfy the customers and keep them coming back for more. When I was there it was so packed with people which showed the well-kept business. Even the stylists are kind and warm, they will come to you to tell you that your turn will be next or that you will be attended to in a short time even if you are not their customer. And they who work on your hair will keep you entertained by stirring a conversation, I hardly had the time to flip through the book I brought whenever my eyes were not glued to the small advertising screen next to the mirror. It's a good place to try to get a fresh haircut.

Not only is the haircut is good, the service and the products are good as well, and service is very important to satisfy the customers and keep them coming back for more. When I was there it was so packed with people which showed the well-kept business. Even the stylists are kind and warm, they will come to you to tell you that your turn will be next or that you will be attended to in a short time even if you are not their customer. And they who work on your hair will keep you entertained by stirring a conversation, I hardly had the time to flip through the book I brought whenever my eyes were not glued to the small advertising screen next to the mirror. It's a good place to try to get a fresh haircut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Why haven't you put the picture showing your new look?You should have!
so ugly..lol.. a few days later perhaps! are you trying to say that i am prettier now? hehe
Post a Comment