Small gifts from friends with meaningful messages. Reading the last line from Sok Ching makes me think a bit. Lol..I am very confused right now. And wish that the Chinese New Year will help me clear my mind. Never have I been in such state. Previously, I have always been 'yes, i like him' or 'no, i don't like him', never am I in the state I am in now. Well, I believe I have seen enough signs saying that I still have to wait. The road is still long in front of me. At the same time, I want to have a taste of having a boyfriend and at the same time, my heart says I should wait. This should be the best time to put my patience to test.
~the owner of this blog is a bit wacky. she can just talk gibberish anytime anywhere with just anyone. so she just hopes you will enjoy the gibberish she gibbers here..let's indulge~
Monday, January 19, 2009
cards and expectations
Small gifts from friends with meaningful messages. Reading the last line from Sok Ching makes me think a bit. Lol..I am very confused right now. And wish that the Chinese New Year will help me clear my mind. Never have I been in such state. Previously, I have always been 'yes, i like him' or 'no, i don't like him', never am I in the state I am in now. Well, I believe I have seen enough signs saying that I still have to wait. The road is still long in front of me. At the same time, I want to have a taste of having a boyfriend and at the same time, my heart says I should wait. This should be the best time to put my patience to test.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, I also hope that you'll find your Mr. Right soon. Do let me know when you find one.
thanks for you wish. but there is no need to hope, i know i will! and he will be the first and the last, the one and only. fear my confidence..lol..
Post a Comment