Monday, January 19, 2009

oh...

Oh, why am I not filthy rich? Why don't I dare to scoop out the money for the ticket?? Sigh..It's over!! It's my last year and it's over!!! I am talking about the Puteri Gunung Ledang musical!!! It's season 3 and probably the last season I could catch. I missed the 1st two for the same idiotic reasons. And this time too. And thanks to my ignorance, I knew the season 3 too late. TOO LATE!!! All the affordable seats are sold out!!! I AM DOWNRIGHT DEPRESSED and SAD!!! I am already quite depressed and stressed about the FYP and I thought getting the PGL ticket would cheer me up but no.... I need someone to PAMPER ME!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh zephyr, PGL THE MUSICAL is simply the best Malay musical in our country ever shown on-stage !!!

i've watched Season 2 FOC(free given by my uncle)at Istana Budaya during my 1st year~~~~