While knitting it, I didn't want to let anyone know about it, not even my brother, just my housemates, some physios and my buddy knew about it. But then that day, Chuan Poh came to my house without notice and he found out as I left my undone work on the table top. But I made him promise that he wouldn't breathe a word out to a single soul about me knitting. He did a great job at keeping the secret as so far, noone has approached me asking weird questions or giving me a weird brow-furrowing is-it-true-she-doesn't-seem-to-be-capable-of-doing-so kind of look.
I didn't want to let people know because I don't want them to think if something is wrong with me for choosing to do such a tedious and boring ladylike work. I might be in a depression or stress or something. To my friends, I look tough and not a girl who can sit quietly knitting away like a lady. Well, I did it anyway. I manage to sit down and knit a 3m long scarf without regretting or even complaining about it. I have said earlier before that,
"Just because I don’t act like a girl,
Doesn’t mean that I am not a lady by heart."
I have planned to learn knitting way long long before and now I did it, I feel like I am in cloud nine. And that I actually can do a great job and be ladylike. And receiving praises from my friends, commenting that I did a great job at my first attempt unlike other newbies makes me even happier than ever. Well, I will post up a proud picture of it here soon..


2 comments:
geng woh~ hehe..
of cos..i am chun jie the great after all
Post a Comment