Tuesday, October 30, 2007

exam exam and exam

The only thing that I love about exam is the morning business time. Yes, the business in the toilet. This is the time when I get to tone down my tummy and it looks flat like a model's. Let's not talk about what I hate about the exam as it is going to be a very very very... very long list.

The stomach is screaming for mercy to be filled. But nobody seems to want to budge from their seats, so I guess it can use the time to tone down a lil bit more. No? Anyway, to steer myself away from the screen, I am going to put up some fooooodie photos I caught during the Raya holiday.

the sweet corn fresh picked from Cameron on the eve of Raya, barbecued

the pity-looking fish beautifully wrapped by me and barbecued by dad..people Raya, I also Raya

crabby porridge on Selina's Birthday eve at my place

the custard+eggyolk pau(forgot the name) at Dragon-I

xiao long pau at Dragon-I

Luckily, I went with my dad to Dragon-I or else I wouldn't know how to foot the outrageous amount. Love ya dad for bringing me to eat such lovely food..yummy.. And last but not least, something to ogle at..

ok, maybe not ogle, as there are lumps of cellulites here and there. This is me in a 2 in 1 swimsuit-cum-bikini. Wish I own it instead of camwhoring in it.

Oh well, should stop here...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummy!

zephyrcj said...

me or the food?? kidding, of course the food. whoever you are, if you want to try, you can come visit me

Anonymous said...

wow, try u?opps, i mean try the food?

zephyrcj said...

LoLz..me?? untouchable especially if you are a female, you want to try?

yeah, come try the food, why not? well, that is if you dare to ride in the pajero i drive if you dont drive