Wednesday, October 31, 2007

the soreness..

The so-called muscle cramp on my right shoulder is killing me softly. It is either thanks to the too-much-time-in-front-of-the-screen or the pretending-to-be-studying-in-the-room. I prefer it to be the later. Well, what can I say and thou shall not lie. The muscle is taking a rather short time to harden and now it feels like rock. Not only the right, the left too. I was told that they were just cramps and nothing more than cramps, so no worries. But then just now, I could NOT feel the arm!! I mean paralysis?!?!! What the heck is happening to my body? I hope that I can still hold the pen. Lucky me, I can free massages from Neoh, the great Future Physiotherapist in the house. Love ya!! Nope yoko-yoko doesn't help, just Neoh's muscular arms can save my shoulders.

Anyway, I just check the dictionary, cramp can also mean,
A temporary partial paralysis of habitually or excessively used muscles

So, now I know that paralysis is normal, no more freaking out and running to the next room. Can
't help it, I just love to make their room one of my favorite destination. How can I resist when there is a free and powerful massage there?

No comments: