Sunday, October 28, 2007

the feelings...

Looking at my friends breaking up and finding a new half, I wondered. I wonder when it will be my turn to find my other half and be hurt. Maybe I sound a bit weird here. But I saw my friends break up and meet a new one and their process of being hurt and hurting. I wonder will I get to try it? I am not a masochist. But then, I just want to try. No harm trying. To try the breaking up, the courtship and jumping from one relationship to another. It seems fun. What if the one I meet later will be the first and the last and he is my Mr. Right, then I won't get to feel anymore. It might be a new feeling, the sadness of breaking up and the feeling of pampering myself and being consoled. I was suggesting to my friend that we should try it, I mean I want to try it. I let him dump me and be hurt. This is funny as I knew it and there won't be any surprises there anymore. Well, silly me to be thinking about it now. I am still so young and there are so many chances out there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya, i think it's a nice try. we learn after things happen. but then.. maybe i won't try it loh.. no choice, meet the right one dy, haha~

zephyrcj said...

so sure...i was reprimanded by my friends for wishing such thing. they have been through it already and they say no fun

Anonymous said...

ic. tis is the one.
i think i'm quite innocent.
people learn.