Monday, October 1, 2007

evolution...

A lot has changed. I just got back from an old friend's blog. What I read there really shocked me. She has changed to a different person altogether. With all the profanities she uses, it is unbelievable and she has changed into a more daring, outspoken and impatient lady. Well, the changes are good as well as bad. But I am glad that she dares to speak her mind now. She used to be a polite and soft-spoken girl and with the manner that my mom loved to compare me with her. I still remember my tuition as well as the school teachers adored her, she was always praised in the class for being quiet and polite and good in mathematic and so on. She used to be very homebound when we were in primary school, yeah I was too, but now she is not anymore. It seems that she travels more than I do. Probably because I wasn't in the same secondary school as they were so I was a bit left out. I used to hear lots of news about her changes but I hardly knew if they were true.

Not only her has changed, everything and everybody around me has, including me. A friend of mine has changed a lot, drastic changes. I have grown up a bit, very minute. Or is 'grown down' more like it? I mean become more childish rather than more mature. I do agree that my physical appearance has changed but I think my attitude is still the same or maybe downgrade. My friends say that I am still the same. I find that towards different people, I will portray a different me. Maybe it is a way for me to adapt to the surroundings.

So, it is true that human evolves after all..

No comments: