Right, from today onwards, for the next two weeks, I will be taking a long break from this dimension. I am going back to a home with no internet connection. So, unless I go to CC, I won't be able to update this dimension. It is a good break also so that I can clear my mind on something, be detached from the reality, also this dimension and also pay attention on my lifeless notes.
I have been updating and writing diligently for the past two months, more to improve my writing rather than letting people read. Very selfish I know. Well, if you do like to read my blog but then very lazy to read the long ones, you can take your time devouring them now as I won't be here for the next two weeks.
If you have nothing else to read here, do visit my Friendster blog, some are really hilarious, some are disasters, some are way too sarcastic and lame. If you are really out of your mind wanting to read my blog(as if someone will), do drop by at the chatbox on the left hand sides below the 'oldiez'. If you are lucky, I might get my big fat ass off the chair, away from the table, out of the room, then the house to the CC to crap here. Enjoy..
No comments:
Post a Comment