Short stories of my holidays:
11/10
Every family has a skeleton in the cupboard. I have mine too but I am not ready to reveal it. I have made it into a story before, my skeleton in the cupboard, and passed it up as an essay but it was not complete as there was too little time. And I shall keep it buried forever as this is the way a skeleton should be.
12/10
How careless of me. I actually left my Maybank ATM card at the deposit machine. Curiosity really kills the cat. Yeah, I was curious about depositing money though I have done it few times before. So, I slot in my card, keyed in the pin and deposited RM70, yes RM70 only, and left the card there. Well, I was lucky enough that someone returned the card to the bank. I thought I had to make a new card but phew, the card was rightfully returned to the owner.
12/10
I'm a copycat, curious cat, busy cat, cunning fox(cat's family), lazy cat, eating cat( not that I eat cat), noisy cat... Indeed I am from a feline family. Nya..
13/10
Third day at home and still no mood to study. When, suddenly, I had mood to gobble down Dr. Ng's lecture, my dad asked me to help him with the fishes. Yeah, we are doing barbecue. Even after the Cameron Highland trip was cancelled, I still got to do fun thing. I got to burn fishes-10 kampung fish, 1 fish with lots of bones, sweet pearl corn fresh from Cameron and sweet potatoes. I even got to deep fry some fish The down part was that all the jobs were done by me. Salting the fishes, wrapping the fishes in banana leaves, aluminum foil, starting the fire etc. I just didn't have to wash the dishes. I'd enjoyed the process and the learning. I told my parents that I would want a husband who is a homemaker so that he does all the washing and I do the barbecuing. Muahahaha...
15/10
I feel like a thief when I am at home, moving around stealthily on tiptoe. For God's sake. this is my own house, why do I have to walk on tiptoe? Especially in the kitchen. My mom is so sensitive to noise, even a needle drops to the floor, she would ask what I was doing and made me feel guilty. She just loes to keep me in her sight, if I move a bit, she would ask where I was going. I love to make coffee, when she heard some cling clang in the kitchen she would ask what I was cooking, making me bad. That is why I have to move things as silent as a ghost. Even if I walked pass her while she ws lying on the floor napping, she would know. Oh my God!! But it was fun sneaking around the house like a mouse.
18/10
Oh..the blood test report has come out and I just got it. Everything is normal, I am healthy EXCEPT for my cholesterol level. It is shockingly 7.1mmol/L. Yes, now I can't run away anymore, looking for lame excuses why the cholesterol level was 7.4mmol/L last time. I can't blame all on the genetic, I MUST control the diet, exercise more and control my temper. I don't know why but the old says that bad temper increases cholesterol level. Believe? Well, I have to since I don't know what else to do. this time I control my diet first, 3 months later, I'll have another test to see if there is any improvement. If none, I'll have to start taking statin. Though I strongly refuse to take any medicine as I don't want to rely on them for the rest of my life, I have no choice, I guess. Thinking about taking the drug my whole life, makes me feel like a vegetable. Ok, maybe vegetable is a bit too over. Oh, how can I be so biased on medicine? Thinking that I got to stay away from the sotong bakar, roti canai, Old Town double toast, curry mee and omega soft-boiled eggs, beef, mutton,western food etc., makes me sad. I mean look at me, I live to eat, in fact born to. And now I have to give them up in order to keep myself healthy, it is absurd. Maybe it is not, look on the bright side, I stay healthy, I live longer, I got to eat a lot more great food. *sigh* Whatever.. I have to control and abstain from them for three months. This is just like abstaining a sexaholic from sex, alcoholic from alcohol. This is a SIN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment