I'm wondering if I am ahead of my age these few days, that I am older than what my age is telling. It seems that my memory starts to deteriorate. Is this good? Of course NOT! Monday had been really blue for me.
First, I totally forgot about my handphone at home and headed to HUKM without it. One of the three most essential things in my life-wallet, handphone and keys. Then, I was bombarded with questions about the notes. Seriously, being the person in-charge of photocopying the notes is no fun at all. If it wasn't because someone begged me to do it, I wouldn't care at all. Other than the money earned isn't much, I have to carry tonnes of notes which can be double the size of A4 box all the way to the class which is damn far away and nobody even cares about it especially the males even if they meet me in the elevator-the girls are more helpful than them. Where have all the gentlemen gone to? Hell? All the time, I get bruises on my arms for carrying the heavy boxes. Hey, I may look like a tough cool girl but I am just a normal girl after all. I don't have the brute strength of a man, unless of course, they still think they are small kids. I do love to train the muscles on my upper arms but still too muscular does not look good. I am always stressed out about the notes not being able to reach the class in time when I am supposed to be worried about the notes I haven't covered. No wonder I am getting older than my age states.
Not only forgetting about the handphone, I didn't even realize that I had totally left my file and it was picked up by a friend unintentionally. This incident really hit me hard. First, there was information about the patient I needed to pass up a few weeks later in the file. Other than that, there were also notes to be photocopied for the class in it which were really important to them. If I ever lost them, I did not know what would happen to my life. Probably pestered to death. I just don't like the stress they are giving me. I am trying my best to do my best and still nobody really appreciates it. People don't thank you when you do your job efficiently but they will haunt you forever if you do it inefficiently. Probably, they think it is my job after all. Sigh..
That was yesterday. Today, I forgot something again. I remembered patting my bag and then i thought I felt the keys in the front pocket so I just left home without groping. Later in the afternoon when I was about to reach the faculty to leave the notes to be photocopied, only then I realized that I did not have my keys with me. I started to panic and even planned to call Chow Yong to ask him to get someone who shared the same locker to open it for me just to dump the notes to be readied by tomorrow morning. Oh well, luckily I didn't do that as I remembered I could just straight away dump the notes at the shop which was just opposite the faculty. I thank god for that. Now, I won't be pestered for at least a day. Phew..
Though it was blue for these two days, I still got to do something fun which was dragged to Sg Wang by Chun Yi to see him donating blood. Nice scene(yuck) with him being poked deep in the vein just for 450mL of blood. Lol..well, I planned to donate some of mine but too bad, I did not have enough for myself. So, maybe next time I will do it at the Blood Bank.
2 comments:
I do appreciate what you have done for us all, though i have never expressed it.I understand how you feel, like nobody ever appreciates what you have done for them and just takes it for granted.I tell you, don't ever mind those loggerheads, they are so dull-witted that they are not able to learn the meaning of appreciation.Thank you for what you did.
you are welcome..now i feel appreciated. well, i appreciate what you do too..thank you
Post a Comment