Friday, March 14, 2008

a friday and white day..

Today is a Friday and also the Japanese White Day. And this is also the third and the last post of the day. Ok, I would be lying to myself if I deny having waited for some gifts from them. 50% of me expected some to return, just a sms or a small sweet will do fine. But I guess, it is either they don't understand it, they think if they give me something, it means they like me or I am just not as favourable as I thought. Lol..Oh well, I treated myself anyway, to a laugh-till-tear-rolling movie after I fled the lab(吃蛇) and an iced latte from Starbucks. Not only that, I even got to decide a place for dinner. But we were unlucky(or lucky) as it rained cats and dogs once we were about to step out. And now I am offered J.Co Donut for supper bought by Yee Chiun's boyfriend but thinking of the double-chin, I guess I've got to say no but YES to a small bite. Lol!


Been rotting since dinner and listening to countless rounds of James Blunt and not going to start on Maroon5 or else I won't stop..

No comments: