Saturday, March 1, 2008

leadership..

Hell, if you do not know how to be a leader, please get off the throne and don't just sit there like everyone likes you and wants you to be one. Being a leader isn't as easy as you think, that you should just leave everything to your subordinates and not care about them. I mean, for God's sake, if you couldn't help me with the souvenirs, do not, I repeat DO NOT promise that you would look to it.

I guess everyone practically know who the fucking hell I am talking about here. The bloody leader who does not know how to be one but wanting to be one. =.=||| Please please please get a mirror to mirror yourself, and if you can't afford one, use the water in the toilet bowl. Just his appearance is enough to make me puke, the way he handles the meetings gives a big NO neon sign and the way he handles the things is totally down drain if not hell (I am trying to be merciful here).

He didn't even tell me when there was a meeting going on, even if it was for the MT, programme ExCo and technical ExCo. He could have asked me if I wanted to add anything else or if I was having problems with the souvenirs. And I bet he didn't even know that there were not enough souvenirs for the fourth year seniors. In fact, due to the lack of souvenirs, I wanted to change the whole entering ceremony. And because I was the one who thought up the whole theme and all, I wanted to make it a success and let everyone remember the night and me, the spawner. But does he still remember that? Anyway, I am so pissed off by it that I am going to ruin the whole thing tonight which was once my idea. He can fuck off for all I care. But with his character, I think if something goes wrong, we, as the subordinates are going to be blamed.

He is a total jerk. He promised to help me get the souvenirs(tonnes of them) to the hotel by bus. I was not expecting him to help, I actually wanted the malays to help me out, and thought that he could just get me a few malay friends to carry and make sure that they reach the hotel safely. After a few hours, he stupidly called me and said that we all had HM till 2pm(as if I didn't bloody know) and the bus was leaving at 2.30pm and he couldn't help me to see to it. I was practically gritting my teeth and grinding them as I repeated I needed the malays not him. And he stupidly repeated the same bloody imbecilely lame excuse like he was a retard. I was so mad that I hung up his call. What a jerk leader!

Seriously, I can't find a reasonable reason why the malay students wanted him as a leader. He is fucking imbecile with his lack of common sense and responsibility. And also nil in sensitivity. Hey, they are a lot more things in this world, other than the damn notes and money!!

I don't give a hell whether he reads my blog or someone is going to tell him what I wrote. If he does, I will be delighted, practically jumping up and down with joy. Now, I should just end it with FUCK OFF, bastard!

No comments: