Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Dragon??

So, what do you think of dragon? Does it exist? Or maybe not? Or maybe you have seen it? Hmm? Well, I just have something that resembles a dragon in my handphone. A short video of 8 secs. I wanted to post it up here but the laptop does not support it. The dragon seems so real, flying with four legs and a blur head though. When I got it in my handphone, I just couldn't believe my eyes. I kept asking my mom and her friends, is it real? Is there really dragon in this world? If yes, why we have never seen it? There is lightning in the short video. I doubted it was real and maybe it was made up since you and I know how advanced the technology is..but is it possible? Maybe the moving legs are just dark clouds shaped like dragon's legs moving fast (plus the distance between the front and hind legs staying the same, wow..then the wind must have done a hell of a great job)? I kept wondering and then I thought if dragon does not exist, how did the people from the old draw dragon out or speak of dragon? Don't tell me they obtained their idea from snake plus legs and claws? Funny.. Maybe. So, what about phoenix? Did they make it out of a peacock? Maybe? Seriously, if nobody has seen them, how do you think people make them up? And named them dragon and phoenix?

At last, after thinking hard and long for 10 mins, I turned to look at my mom seriously and said, I believe the dragon in my phone is real. It's all about belief. It's just a simple belief, whether you believe or not. I choose to believe. I choose to believe there are dragon and phoenix in this world, just like I believe the existence of alien and ghost. They do exist in this world, this universe, I mean dragon and phoenix. Like animals in general, they are just afraid of us, human, who happens to be the king of this world, thus they are afraid to show themselves. Have you heard of dragon meat? It's just chinese barbecued pork or bacon. So, if let's say you hear human meat and how delicious it is (together with your look on the package and also the word homo), won't you just stay away from the place where this name originates? That's the same thing. They will eventually show themselves when the world is a lot less threatening just like the olden days when your ancestors and mine saw them. Right? I wish I can live till then other than keeping one in my handphone. But then again, since dragon is such a godly creature (according to the old), do you think the sudden sighting of the dragon means bad omen (or maybe good and the lightning is just to signify it)? The end of the world, perhaps? Well, the Mayan predicted that Doomsday fell on Dec 21, 2012.




p/s: interested to see the video? beg me for it...lol..

No comments: