Saturday, May 3, 2008

sushi king again...

This is, I think, the third time in a month. OMG! I am NOT a big fan of Sushi King but I am a big fan of sushi. Well, I just followed my mom and her friends to Auto-City and they wanted sushi so badly. And all we had were not low in cholesterol-the sake, unagi (maybe the fish is ok), the octopus, the scallops. Oooo.. Oh, my cholesterol...bye bye.. I don't even have to pay millions to go into the space, my cholesterol is giving me a free ride on its rocket. Lol.. There were five of us and had RM100++ of sushi. There were so many people on Saturday, it's Saturday after all. Well, tomorrow, I am having laksa for lunch and something high-cholesterol at night..family gathering. Gosh! I'm just home for two days and I still remembered saying I wanted to have caffeine and cholesterol abstinence but here I am feasting on them, I mean FEASTing. Then, I think, I will have to say I will control myself when I get back to KL. Lol..

gasp! cholesterol, oi!

We went to ogle at some Porsche..

not my dream car but I love convertibles!

it's nice but I still love Smart for two..

I did read my diaries today. I just found out that I started writing since 1998 when I was in primary 6. That was because my dad encouraged me and my bro to keep a diary. So, I started keeping in January. My English that time was unbelievably broken. For e.g. 'today I'm ate steamboat..', ' I have go here and go there today..'. And all the entries have one sentence in common-'Today, I'm very happy at school'. Lol.. I was indeed childish and carefree and happy that time of my life. Practically the happiest. I stopped writing in April 1998 but started again in July 2001 when I was in Secondary 3. From then on, all my entries revolved around one person for 1 year. Lol.. My English was good and I even used some bombastic words which I had to check the dictionary just now. Lol.. Things changed and I compared the old me and the now me, it was like two totally different persons, strangers I dare say. The old me seemed really desperate for a relationship, really childish, I kept asking myself, in the diary, why all the guys I had my eyes on, never glanced my way.

I love this entry. On 24th Dec 2001, I wrote,
Actually, what is crush? What is like? What is love? For me, 'crush' feeling happened to me when I see the people I have crushes on. 'Like' is just a normal thing, I guess. Half of love is a nice thing, great thing and so on, on the other half, it is very heart breaking. Which means love is a destroyer. Love is really like a fire. It is your friend when it is small which means when a person just get involved in a relationship, it is a great thing to think about. However, the fire will become your enemy when it is growing bigger which means when you get deep into the relationship, you could have been hurt when the fire devours something. It is just like we will be paid for whatever we do. There is nothing free in this world. That's true. Fire is dangerous, stay away from it.
I just quote from the diary so forgive my grammar.

I'm amazed at what I wrote. It is just like 'fond? like? love?' And I do sound desperate that time. I even cried at some entries. About my family. Sad stuff..about I didn't feel loved anymore. When I was in secondary, I easily got depressed over little stuff. Unbelievable. Really I need to salute myself for writing such things, reading back do rush back some memories. I always told myself that I wanted to change to be a more polite girl and quieter and funny how this is one part of me that stays while the rest just changed. One day..I might just show them to my significant half and we will have a good laugh. I have a total of seven diaries altogether until I finished matriculation. The last one still has three quarter of the books left, maybe I should start writing again...

first from the upper left

4 comments:

princessD said...

i forget which diary i read.mayb the red one...tee hee

zephyrcj said...

lol...i am so sorry if i ever hurt you. it was a spur-of-the-moment. i didn't really mean it..

princessD said...

no worries....hahaha. call we childish...=)

zephyrcj said...

oh..really? haha..there is always a childish side in everyone of us