Please rest-assure that it is not the end of this blogspot or the end of my life but it is the end for those hell papers. Yippie! They have all ended unwell (for me). I think I did quite badly in all of them. Don't ask me why, I do not know either. For instance, there was a question repeated in BF which was the same as the quiz itself, I did not know how to do in the quiz and I did not know how to do for the second time in the exam itself. Nice repeated mistake. Just nice.
Well, the last day of exam just does not seem to hold any significance like I thought it would. It seems just...bland. Aside from the last paper ended rather late at 6.30pm and me writing antidiuretic instead of diuretic as the treatment in one of the questions, I think it was probably because it has been two long weeks with lack of sleep and lots of snacks and also two colds. Anyway, I just can't wait to go back home, that's all. You just do not know how appealing it is just the thought of relaxing at home, lazying on the floor reading a storybook. The thought is just so yummy aside from the lined up dinners of high cholesterol diet during the weekend. Yummy...mmm..mm... Just gotta hide the fact from dad and mom for awhile. Eating is a bliss after all.
The last day of sem 2 of third year and that's it, end of another year. I celebrated it with my friends having a simple dinner at Tian Xia with me ogling the prawns of my fried glass noodles which were snagged by Cheng Yuen to help me with me rocketing cholesterol. And also a short argument with a little girl-a fight of foul language with her. Then the next station was Station1 to celebrate the juniors' birthdays, one of which was my buddy. By 11.35pm, I was given only 10mins to rush all the way back to Prima Setapak from Station1-8min distance- and get ready to catch a 12.15am horror movie at Pavillion. It was near impossibility to rush in such a short time but I managed to get a change, a toilet break in just 15mins. I can't believe it either. Have I got ahead of myself again? Stepping into the world of unknown. Lol.. What I mean is that the shortest time estimated for a girl to get ready should be around 20mins to 30mins but hey, I did it in just a flash, didn't I? Congratz to me by a step into the East! The movie was really scary to me and shocking but to the others, it was just very funny and nothing scary about it. I guess I was just too into it and let my imagination runs free. This is bad, I know. I was so scared that I almost teared when Eng Wee and Sam, the meanies, scared me. Uhuhuuu....I am such a scaredy cat. How could they laugh when the parent was kicking the child? All the time, I was thinking how could there be such parent? Don't they love their kids? Probably, I just haven't seen someone like this and I really live in a very protected cocoon.
Scary movie away you go! Anyway, I am going to Kinokuniya later to buy books, hopefully.
No comments:
Post a Comment