~the owner of this blog is a bit wacky. she can just talk gibberish anytime anywhere with just anyone. so she just hopes you will enjoy the gibberish she gibbers here..let's indulge~
Monday, April 28, 2008
giving up...
Somehow it calms me when I think of giving up tomorrow's paper. I think as long as I don't get an E which require me to repeat the paper, everything feels fine. It seems ok even if I get another C- for it or worse. Is this a bad thinking? WTH..of course it is. But still I don't have the mood, no motivation whatsoever. I guess it is because of the small break of 2 days we have. The break has made me lazy. This is the life of a student and also a whiner afterall.. When there's no break, I whine and complain and curse and say that the administration does not know how to do their job. Now, when I have a blissful break of two days, I whine about the break that makes me lose motivation and so on. Sigh...slap me hard, somebody, please..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
*piak*
heehee =)
ouch! thanks for slapping me. i am so awake right now..lol
Post a Comment