5 easy steps:
1) Put your music player on shuffle.
2) Press forward for each question.
3) Use the song title as the answer to the question.
4) With the answers, comment on how it relates to the question.
5) Tag your mates
Here goes nothing.
How am I feeling today?
Shine On by James Blunt
yeah, shine on...well, I am doing that, am I not?
Will I get far in life?
Cry Me A River by Justin Timberlake
Lyrics: I know that they say that something are better left unsaid; all of these things people told me keep messing with my head...
I still can't see it. I have said the lyrics before but is there any connection?
How do my friends see me?
The Phantom of the Opera by Charles Hart
So true.. Those who have seen your face draw back in fear...I am the mask you wear...
Will I get Married?
一首简单的歌 by Leehom
This song says it all.
What is my best friend's theme song?
My Love by Justin Timberlake ft. T.I.
Maybe...
What is the story of my life?
Trouble Is by Backstreet Boys
Trouble is the story of my life! Lol.. but of course, the lyrics are not about life but about love.
What was highschool like?
One of the Brightest Stars by James Blunt
Lyrics: Once in a lifetime like it always does, everybody loves you cause you've taken a chance; One day they'll tell you that you've changed; and they'll say told you so, we were the one who saw you first of all...
What is in store for this weekend?
Hayatochi remix by Utada Hikaru
No idea what it is about.
How is my life going?
Only You by Alvin and the Chipmunks
Sounds so lonely...haha..
How can you get ahead of life?
星期六的深夜 by Leehom
I don't know..give it a guess.
What's the best thing about your friends?
Storm by Vanessa Mae
Lol..kinda.
What song will they play at my funeral?
放开你的心 by Leehom
Not a bad one.
How does the world see me?
Guilty by Barry Gibb and Barbra Streisand
Oppssiee...this is bad! Don't catch me! I am the most innocent creature on Earth!
Do people secretly lust after me?
So Long Jimmy by James Blunt
Huh?!
How can I make myself happy?
Play Ball by Utada Hikaru
Erm..don't take it wrongly..it doesn't mean that ball..I don't understand it myself as it is in Japanese.
What should I do with my life?
Kiss Goodbye by Leehom
Oh yeah! Kiss my life goodbye.. Muacckkss!!
Will I ever have children?
Immortality by BeeGees and Celine Dion
I don't know how it connects. But I know the answer to the question without referring to the song, YES, I will have children.
What song would you strip to?
Rock Your Body by Justin Timberlake
Good song to strip to
What does your mom think of you?
If I never See Your Face Again by Maroon 5
I fear that
What is your deep, dark secret?
Follow Me Now by Alvin and The Chipmunks
Lyrics: So tell me your secrets and I'll sell you my soul.. will you sell me your soul to know my secrets?
What is your mortal enemy's theme song?
1973 by James Blunt
Lyrics: You're getting older; what seems so strong has been and gone.. Lol..
What is you personality like?
I'm so Lonely by Alvin and The chipmunks
Yeah..no..yeah..no..oh I don't know. What say you?
What song will be played at your wedding?
Pictures In My Head by Westlife
Lyrics: You've always been a part of me even before we met, thank you in advance for the love you give me, I've had a glance at the good life, you'll be there when nobody believes me..
Your overall theme song?
Sexy Ladies by Justin Timberlake
Funny! Supposed it was another song by Maksim but I couldn't find the name for that piece.
Tag:
1. Darren
No comments:
Post a Comment