Thursday, April 24, 2008

nightmare...

Third day of exam and I am half-dead. I just slept two hours this morning at 4.30am before the 8.30am paper. But still I am still up now typing. I should be hitting the bed soon. I am currently using a laptop and I am blissfully leaning against the wall with the lappy on my laps (to the male, this is harmful as it kills your sperms). What happened to my PC? Well, it is currently playing the ever famous hangman with me to see who dies first. It hangs every 2-3minutes and never wants to reboot. So pissed off with it.

This morning, I had an-hour REM which threw me into a really deep bad nightmare. A huge massacre. I was in this room with my coursemates but only those I met yesterday were vividly identified, the rest was a blur. We were given a few questions regarding some hi-tech weapon and we were supposed to break the code. Then, the other courses came to cause havoc and started their killing spree. Everyone was scared and was about to be influenced to kill each other. The first was Izzat, he was slitted at the thigh and something was put beneath the bloody skin and it caused him to cry Nescafe (a sign of too much Nescafe in the vein). I was shocked why he didn't fight it. He had to choose his next victim in order to stop the torture, he moved towards my group and I did something really bad, I pulled my legs away from him. He eventually found someone who volunteered. I am indeed a bad friend. Then the next group came and spread a type of spore that caused painful and deadly pulmonary illness. I tried not to inhale and saw my friends fall one by one. This is just like the manga Battle Royale, where everyone tries to kill everyone to survive in the killing island (it was a yucky manga). In the end, the whole massacre was to look for the two siblings who had immunity towards the spore. I was one of the them and guess who was the other one? The medic fac M1. Well, I saw him yesterday here at Setapak during dinner, so I guess that was why he was in my dream. I didn't know we were related till we broke through the whole mess and reached a room where we were enlightened about the killing spree. Some of the old survivors from the previous massacres didn't even have the immunity but there were these labels on their shirts saying that they were either vaccinated or IV-injected with the cure. Lol..In the end, all those I read for the paper today appeared in my dream-the IV injection, TPN, inhaler etc but still, I did badly for the paper.

Whenever I am under stress, which I don't normally put up, I will be sleepwalking and nightmaring. Yup, sleepwalking. Quite used to it. Normally, I am aware of what I do but I cannot wake myself. Last Sunday, I dreamed that my pillow released some harmful gas. I sat upright on the bed and pressed hard on the pillow to stop the gas from flowing out and sucking my life. I, then, walked to the window, pulled down my towel hanging by it, and pushed the windowpane wider just to give a good air ventilation to my room so that the deadly gas would flow out. Then, I went back to pressing the pillow till I fell back on the bed and continued my slumber. When I woke up that morning, I wondered why my window was opened so widely and then I laughed at my memory. This is okay as I have recollection of it. What happened on Wednesday really spooked me. I slept at 2.30am and Yee Chiun came in at about 4.30am. And somehow, I was found sleeping at the foot of her bed near the fan when she was trying to grab her blanket. She was surprised and man, I was more than her. Later in the morning, my mind was so occupied by it as I couldn't recall how I ended up there when I was sleeping snugly on my own bed at 2.30am. So, what did I do during the 2-hour interval? Noone knows. As long as I don't walk to the balcony attempting the flying action done by Rose and Jack in Titanic, the sleepwalking thing is still okay and something fun to me. Lol..

No comments: