Sunday, April 20, 2008

ignorant is not bliss to me

Now I am very very mad at myself! For being ignorant, of course!!! There I was talking about wanting to join ImproveEverywhere in NY and here I am, missing RandomAlphabets.com in Malaysia! They just started some programmes this year such as FreeHugs at Tugu Negara on 6April, KL Freeze in Unison(KLFU) at Pavilion on 13April and latest yesterday, Freeze for World Earth Day (FWED). They got the idea from ImproveEverywhere. And I missed it. Totally! BONG! Really got to slap myself hard. *slap slap*

I always told people not to immerse into their notes so much as they would just miss out the fun. And now, I am the one missing so much fun and at the same time, neglecting my notes, as usual. FUCK!! So pissed off with myself. RandomAlphabets.com is going to have another programme later in May, wish I can join them if the time doesn't clash with what I have in May-lame.

I don't play Facebook so I wouldn't know about the Freeze thing they posted there. But that shouldn't be the reason I missed it. It's my fault not to read the news. Not to be in touch with the world and only immerse myself in this little world of mine and also about 1% in my notes. Again, I want to swat myself for being the one I do not want to be. *sigh* Things are easier said than done.

Not only RandomAlphabets.com, I even missed The National Water Festival. And this year is like the 9th celebration and here I am missing another fun thing altogether. It seemed so fun especially to me who loves water a lot. Not only this, I always missed (never been there) Bon Odori held annually in Penang, my own hometown. Urgh! Not to mention that I also missed the food festival (something to do with lots of food, can't remember the exact name) they have at Esplanade. I wanted to go to all these events but never had a chance to with the lame excuse of transportless when the real excuse is me being lazy. Ass.. Urgh! I feel bad for myself. God! Someone's got to help me.

I wonder RandomAlphabets.com can have the 'No Pants' mission like the one done by ImproveEverywhere in NY and now all around the world. ARGH! I want to join them! Check them out at the site I put at the right side of my blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey just thought you should know that the official vid for KL freeze in unison is out. It's .....here http://RandomAlphabets.com/?p=378


Hope you like it. :)

Zain HD

yH said...

the program "FREEZE...." is always announced in fm leh. hitz fm is it? just like an advertisement playing again and again... bla bla bla..
i like fun oso. inform me for any activities.
not fun actually. sometimes it's meaningful.

zephyrcj said...

i didn't hear the news. so sad. you should have informed me. not that i would go due to the impending papers but still...lol..fun is fun after all..yeah they are having a something 'underground' this May, we maybe can go since our LI is here in KL.