Wednesday, April 23, 2008

backstabbing is sooooo my style too...

I'm just stating the truth or my point of view. I don't force people to read my blogs. I do admit that I do not have the guts to tell anyone anything in their face. Well, at least I didn't type their names out to save them embarrassment or whatever you call it. I may not be right about what I type here, as I say again, they are just my POV. Again, we have every right in Malaysia to voice (or type, here) our opinions, don't we? What's the name of the right, again? Right of speech?

Like what Cher Linn said in her blog,
After all, this is my blog, of course it is to talk about me. If I were to take everyone’s opinion into account before writing a post, then I might as well not establish this blog at the first place. And I’ve explained how I have no whatsoever intention to bring disgrace to any party as I narrated a fraction of my journey in life. Besides, I didn’t force you to read my post at the first place.

Yet, I understand how human minds are uncontrollable in terms of interpreting message. This is beyond my ability to ensure every reader is happy to read what I’ve posted. Read at your own risk, and if you have any comment or new angle to look at things mentioned, then you’re always welcome to leave comment to here.
Just want to quote what she put in her blog as I can't think of a better way to put it. Thanks, Cher Linn and sorry that I did not ask for your permission first.

I have my very own reasons not to confront those I rant about here. You can call me a coward, I don't mind. And I have every rightful right to crap in here as this belongs to me. If it wasn't for those who kept asking me why they were blocked from my blog, I wouldn't have thought of opening it back. If anyone can't accept what I type, you might as well want to steer clear of my blog and never come back. Cos I promise there will be more about what I don't see fit.

If anyone complains about me in their blog or wherever, I would love to have a look as I believe in changing. If people can't bring themselves to confront me, I am ready to read whatever they have written about me just to change for the better. Again, this is just my POV. No offense. Therefore, I am hoping every minute of day and night that those people who think they are the one being stated here would take the initiative or cue to change for the better too. But at the same time not hurt by the venomous and damaging words, it is just the way I test and improve my English.

You are welcomed to freely leave comments or whatever POV in the cbox at the right side of the page or leave your comments anywhere you find fit in here.

1 comment:

Gine said...

Although I agree that we have the right to freedom of speech, I have to remind you that no right is absolute - some "sensitive" issues have to be handled properly while mentioning them. If you know what is the Fitna issue, then you'll understand this principle.

To be on the safe side, support your opinion with facts and sound reasonings. =)