I felt lighter, mentally and physically, after I passed up the Bab I (looks like babi, huh?). And I just want to say that I lost my way. Kinda.. felt like I have no more aims in my life. Sounds like I am committing suicide. No, of course not! Nah..I just didn't know what else to do after I passed it up. I didn't feel like going to the lab or studying. I planned to watch a movie to treat myself but after rounding the school compound aimlessly, I gave up and came home. I guessed I have centred around the Chapter 1 these two weeks too much and now I am lost. It sounds bad.
Other than losing my way, I found that I became thinner too. Is this good or bad? Should be good but it is not in a healthy way. I lost my appetite, my sleep haywire, my diet messed up, no swimming, no studying etc. Urgh! *slap slap* This is really bad..I've really got to pull myself together or else, I will lose even before I even start the fight.
Anyway, I found an interesting article saying that husbands actually create 7 hours of extra housework a week. It says that married women tend to do more housework than single. Which means the presence of a hubby increases the workload while the hubby tends to have lesser housework. Lol.. I can see that. And in the future, I will make sure that the housework is equally divided, if not he does all. I am an ojou-sama after all. Check the study out at http://www.reuters.com/article/lifestyleMolt/idUSN0441782220080404
The study states that single woman only does 12 hours of household chores a week and being married adds 7 hours to the load. And this got me into thinking...thinking about the girls in my house. They work less than half an hour a week, how are they going to handle the 7 hours extra when they get married later?! Lol.. I am mean.
No comments:
Post a Comment