Sunday, April 13, 2008

tlc..

I guess I have to thank the FYP that I lost my sleep and my health. First, I got sore throat and now runny nose. I need TLC, s'il vous plaît... I got so drowsy that I started babbling, trying not to sleep but in the end, I lost the fight and fell into the abyss of slumber.

I spent the whole day on a movie, sleep and food, and of course babble. The mood is just not there, probably due to the cold. I shouldn't have bragged about my health. Lol.. It is bad..

Something cheered me up at night. At last, I received the letter from Keavie. It is lovely, a coaster with the picture of Eiffel Tower on it and a short letter. It is just so sweet and thoughtful of her. Thanks, dear and I love you lots~!! Muacckks~!


a token of love

it fits so well on the white table..
just what i need for my steaming coffee..



a/w: just in case you are thinking what TLC might be.. it stands for 'tender loving care'; not tan lay chai or thin layer chromatography or total leukocyte count

1 comment:

princessD said...

glad you like it!!! mmmuaahhh