I seriously want to say the BIG F word to my housemates! Now there are worms again!! And this time it's in Yee Chiun's mug! Yes, MUG for drinking! You must be kidding me?? She couldn't think of the last time she used the mug. Or what she used it for. She was very sure that every time she used the mug, she would wash it. So, who? Or what was in the mug? It left a brown stain at the base and there were small white larvae crawling around. Lots of them. I felt thoroughly disgusted by the sight. Once I saw it, goosebumps appeared and my body started to feel itchy right away. This is really a phobia..the itchiness is just there so naturally. While typing this, I am actually scratching my scalp, my face, my legs, my hands and even my fingers. This is getting worse. I just hope that the itchiness would just stop. I wonder how long it is going to take. A day? A week? It took me a week to get rid of it last time. I really want to cry...Why are they worms everywhere?????????
No comments:
Post a Comment