Saturday, April 26, 2008

just some simple calculation..

This is how I balance my life between play (or relax) and study during the exam period. This is the first calculation I made before I found something missing.

1 day = 24 hrs
sleep = 8 hrs
awake = 16 hrs
eat = 3 hrs (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea and supper)
left 13 hrs
13/2 = 6.5 hrs for play and study each
A short break every hour = 10 mins/hr = 65 mins total
6.5 hrs - 65 mins = 5 hrs 25 mins for study

This is the second calculation:

1 day = 24 hrs
sleep = 8 hrs
awake = 16 hrs

8 glasses of water = average 8 trips to the toilet = 5 mins/trip = 40 mins
2 baths a day = 20 mins/bath = 40 mins
brush teeth & wash face before sleep = 10 mins
total of toilet and bathroom trip = 1 hr 30 mins

13 hrs - 1 hr 30 mins = 11 hrs 30 mins
11 hr 30 mins/2 = 5 hrs 45 mins for play and study each
a short break every hour = 10 mins/hr = 55 mins (just for 5 hr and 30 mins)
5 hrs 45 mins - 55 mins = 4 hrs 50 mins for study

That's all. Nice and simple. Balanced, is it not? You might see it not cos I sleep 8 hours a day. But if you read my previous blog titled nightmare, you will see that I don't really rest fully as I tend to dream about what I study during the day or the night (according to routine at here)

No comments: