Monday, April 21, 2008

*gasp*

Dengz! My routine for everyday since last week-study week.

5am-1pm : sleep
1pm-3pm : wash myself, play DinerDash Hometown Hero, snack-hunting
3pm-7pm : study (if I have the mood) and munching and crapping (using mouth), then nod off again either on the table or the bed
7pm-9pm : dinner time (Yippie!! Makan makan!!)
9pm-11pm : blogging and kaypo-ing at people's blogs
11pm-5am : at last, notes-hitting
7pm-5am : hooked on coffee (Yup yup!)
(whoa..after highlighting the time, only I know that I have no a.m. except 5am)

Sounds haywire now that I have a good look at my timetable. Lol.. Who cares as long as I get to the notes by the end of the day, right? Should I start worrying? I think I probably should.

I don't have the mood to hit the notes and yesterday I started fooling around as everyone has come back to Setapak for the hell papers. And guess what I did? I thumbed a 4-page long sms. Sounds normal, ha? Not till I say 4 pages of Morse code. Yup Morse code. -.-.-.---...---.- to make someone's life more miserable than it already is since the first day I stepped into his life. Lol.. Well, I don't know if the recipient has broken the code yet. No reply means not yet so I just put the clue here coz I know he will definitely hit my page to see what's new. Hehe.. I have a few tricks more up my sleeve. But if he has broken it, then I will have to disturb someone else, it's a deal I thumbed at the end of the code.

--- ..../-- -.--/--..--/.. - .----. .../...-- .--. --/.- .-.. .-. . .- -.. -.--/-.-. .-. .- .--. .--. .. -. --./- .. -- ./.-.-.-/.- -. -.-- .-- .- -.--/--. --- --- -../.-.. ..- -.-. -.-/--..--/. ...- . .-. -.-- --- -. ./.-.-.-/- . ./.... . ./

No comments: