Few days ago, I dreamed about calling off my wedding at the last minute. It was a chaos. It was held at my big bungalow. Everything was settled. The bachelorette party was held but in the end, I still called it off the next morning. Who was he? He.. was the one I really had fallen for few years ago, the first I ever fell for. The one who cared for me, who had been really romantic towards m. The care and attention he lavished was something I had never tasted. He taught me how it was to be loved and to love. Thinking back, it was probably him who made me crave for love, touch and attention. In my dream, he had changed for the worse. He was not the old naughty him, he had become fat and chubby. The love was not there anymore, probably that was the reason I called the wedding off. In my dream, he was totally a different person, he wasn't there when I cried, he wasn't there when I craved for love, he was only there when I called the wedding off.
Funny..how, I wonder, would my heart react if I ever see him again after 4 years of not meeting. My heart burned and thumped against the ribcage at the thought of seeing him at dinner. It jumped at the sight of him. Butterflies in the stomach when I was with him at the weekend. When I knew what all this meant (took me months and someone to tell me to realize), it was already too late. He told me we were impossible due to the existing bond we had even though there was already consent from his parents. And now, he already has found his other half. I wonder how he is now.
a/w: this might be true and it might be just a makebelieve.
No comments:
Post a Comment