Urgh! This is the result of doing last-minute job again. The bloody FYP. I repaired just the 'chapter 1' from 8pm till now, 3am and imagine that I have to wake up by 7am to go to the lab. I didn't know it was this much work. The calculation, the measuring, the adjustment and repeating them. I printed and printed and printed the same pages again and again just to get the correct measurement. The most was 5 times per page. Even that, it has about 0.05cm more than the correct measurement. I gave up! I don't know how he actually did all the measurements for me for the 20 pages without complaining while I was there sleeping snugly. He is seriously the first person I met with this much patience when handling me. If it were GH, he would be mumbling all the way and I would mumble along with him too. Lol.. I really salute him for his patience as even my dad, someone with great patience, sometimes blew up when facing me. Well, I really shouldn't let go of this person. Must hold onto him firmly but then again, I shouldn't scare him away too with my persistence as I always do with the other guys. I guess it is time to stop bothering him and learn to do everything myself, to be independent as I used to. Urgh! But the measurements really get on my nerves. I'm wondering whoever created this stupid foolish "Gaya UKM" to torture us. No..I should be blaming on the person who created FYP.
And something funny happened just now. Yeah, blame it all on the FYP which irritates me to the max. Some strangers came to our house just now, I think it was some kind of birthday prank. Yee Chiun answered the door and the birthday girl, I assumed, asked her to recite the multiplication table. In Chinese, it was pronounced as 'chen fa biao' and there I was, interpreting it as a 'punishment' (chen fa). I looked at them and the girl trying not to laugh, said all Yee Chiun needed to do was to recite it and there was a girl holding a camera phone recording all this. Yee Chiun refused to recite it as she didn't have a reason to. And they didn't want to tell why either. I stood right next to Yee Chiun, arms akimbo, and asked why must Yee Chiun do what they ordered her to? And she didn't do any mistakes, there was no reason to punish her (misunderstanding). Another girl replied in English that it was just a game. I was so annoyed that I replied in my supercilious English, "Why do you want to play games at my house then?" And that scared them off. Lol.. My housemates and Michael said that I looked fierce. Well, yeah, I was irritated as someone came to our house to ask us do this ridiculous thing with no valid reason when I was so frustrated doing my FYP. If they were persistent, I would have asked them to do all the measurements for me and I would gladly recite whatever they wanted me to. But actually, I have got so many complaints from my dad and his friends about me looking fierce and haughty when I don't smile. Well, why must I smile to a total stranger, am I right not?
Oh well, I guess I should start working harder now after two days of enjoyment. Yeah, enjoyed too much actually. Two days of sushi?! With a total of 36 plates. I am a nut. And two days of movie. But L is really good. So, I couldn't say NO, could I?
*sigh* I did so many mistakes these few days and kept breaking things. I just broke the plastic cover for Yee Chiun's printer with my big fat ass. Yeah, I sat on it but it was an accident. I was so messed up that I didn't realize it was on the chair. Felt so bad for it and she bought it just last week. Thinking of buying a new printer to exchange with her. Maybe I should drop by the PC Fair this weekend.
1 comment:
got pc fair tis weekend?
Post a Comment