I went to have a look at my cholesterol level just now. Sounds like it is not in my body. Lol.. And guess how much it is now. The first time was last year November-7.1, 2nd time early this year-5.7 and now it has rocketed up high aiming for the skies or more like my heart! It's 6.87, not lab test though but it does not differ much. Sad.. I guess I have to stop glancing at the seafood, oily food, curry and all others. Seriously very sad..
I don't want to die so young and never have I thought about dying due to MI or whatever heart disease. If I ever do, hope that I die peacefully in my sleep painlessly. But I still don't want to die before I fall in love again, before I get my first kiss, before I have kids, before I travel around the globe. Not yet. Urgh! Useless for me to say so if I don't take measures now. I really have to hold the mouth of mind, not from talking, but from the droolicious food. Uwuah..!! How long will I take before I can taste them again?!?
2 comments:
control.. control... u just need to control ur diet, sounds easy, but it's hard~!! hehe.
yeah very hard..especially when my mom just told me there are so many dinners lined up for this weekend..the dinners are of course full with high cholesterol food..you know la..penang ma..
Post a Comment