Two papers are down and I just can't wait to lay my hand on you. The two papers that I seriously fucked and flunked. Can't say that I didn't study well for them. I did study but I guess I was just not well-prepared for the questions. I don't know..I am not mean to memorize. Not born to.
Anyway, let's not talk about the papers but let's talk about exams. Something I found funny when I was daydreaming to kill the time left due to not knowing how to answer the papers. I don't understand why we have exams. The answer given to the question will be because the educators want to so-called test our understanding. But truthfully, ask yourself, are you tested more on your understanding or memorizing? Lol.. And look..at the table arrangement, they are so near together that we are tempted to glance over the side and front to see how much or if possible, what the others have written, just to get a rough idea how to answer the 10-mark question which seemed to be only 3 lines in my answer sheet and 30 on others. Towards the end of my brain-raking session just now, I fantasized about asking the answer sheet from Hui Yin just to copy her answer for any one of the essay questions that I had no idea how to do. I kept asking myself that nobody would know or care, right? Or see, right? I mean as long as Hui Yin didn't mind and the pengawas never noticed us swapping. Ok..end of fantasy.
Exam period makes me sick. Literally and not literally. And also at the same time, makes me rounder at the hip as I tend to sit more, snack more and of course sleep more than usual. And also curse more. Not to mention that I will also hear the word 'ou' (vomit) more than anytime. Lol..
2 comments:
wat u say is a little bit crazy loh. we, the so-called "good student", can't do tis kind of stuff. and actually my bro asked me once, don't tell me u never cheat in the exam. well, i wanna answer yes, but somehow, in some small small test, we do cheat, right?
but, as for us, most of us enter university, or our course, we re kind of hardworking student, don't dare to such thing loh. if it's important exam like tis.
lol..you are just so 'straight' like i used to in my secondary. but now..lol..of course i am still 'straight' but not in the quizzes and homework, not in those that we can cheat la..haha...this the the result of the Malaysia ever famous exam-oriented style!
Post a Comment