Saturday, April 12, 2008

just grumbling..

Lately, my posts have been all about me-quite selfish-and also very bitter as I just talked about whom I dislike. I feel bad actually, as I read others' blogs and found that mine is very gloomy. Plus my English is getting worse. Maybe to you guys, it is still good, but to me, I think I have lost the magic, the touch. It doesn't attract me anymore as it used to, charismaless. It seems that I am not as optimistic as before, in fact, getting more and more pessimistic, this is bad, really bad as my mind is full with negative thoughts. I think it is time for me to wash my brain. Lol..

I have been thinking of writing a makebelieve to test my writ. But I never got to it. Ideas, beautiful word strings, weird tales keep flashing through my mind, the thing is they are never whole. Writer's block they say. Whenever I picked up the pen, I just stopped. Weird? Well, I did write a story before when I was in secondary and it happened in real life. I wrote about an accident, and indeed someone close to me met with an accident and he landed in the hospital. And what happened after the accident was almost the same as what I had written. Spooky, huh?! It did happen, really. The story ended up in the bin. It was a fad back in school to write short stories and I just wrote it out of pure intention. I gave it a second part but it just stopped in the 2nd page. Lol..

I guess I've got to change and try to get back the touch. Maybe when I feel better, I will open my blog to public again. Now is just not the time.

No comments: