Thursday, May 15, 2008

the redang trip

Yup I just got back from Redang with a bunch of juniors and of course it was super fun. Don't get me wrong, I meant this trip is a lot more fun compared to the one with my family when I was younger. As usual we had 3 snorkeling trips. I saw baby sharks but pity, no turtles unlike the previous trip. We were not lucky, I guess. I didn't take much pictures as I was wearing my two-piece most of the time and I didn't want to flaunt my body. Lol.. On the second day we were there, the air near the beach was reeked with dark oil petroleum. And later there was dark oil washed ashore with no apparent source. A foreigner wanted to go into the water but turned back. I wonder what she must be thinking. That night, we danced at the beach disco and now, my thighs are still screaming in pain due to too much booty-shaking. Hui Fung, Min Wee, Kuo Zang, Kai Leong, Ying Xing, Suet Fang were all dancing kings and queens. They could shake like there was no tomorrow. I have to admit I am getting old. I can hardly squat and walk right now without cursing. Lol.. Too bad, there was too much cloud that we didn't get to see much stars and the sunrise. There were so many people everyday, 10 times more than 4 years ago. The beach was crowded and the water too. I wonder how long it's going to take for the island to be polluted. By the way, the best part of the trip was of course the food. The cook is rumoured to be the ex-chef of Hilton. My god! No wonder I am getting fatter and not thinner which I should be for soaking in the salty water for hours. I am not even dark. Maybe I should be using the suntan lotion instead. Next time..

That's a short summary of the trip. At last I can online using my own PC. So far, it hasn't given me any problems yet. The guy at the shop said the CPU overheated. Expected from my 24-hour downloading. Lol.. Urgh! I am going to start my industrial training soon on Tuesday. I don't know what to comment about it-the drive, the journey, the jam etc.

God, why am I still feeling that I am in a boat rocking? I could feel myself swaying while typing. Lol.. I am hungry I guess.. Before I leave, I want to thank the second-years for allowing me to join them adding their misery. This might be the first and last trip with them but of course, if there is a second time, I would love to fit in if they don't mind me giving them headaches and heartaches. Lol.. Ciao!

No comments: