Sunday, May 18, 2008

lately...

There have been lots of walking and roaming around lately. On Friday, I watched 'The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian' at Pavilion with Chuan Poh and Yi Xin. It was a cool and kinda grand movie. Something like LOTR. I love the fighting and war strategies like always. After the movie, we bought some JCos for Yi Xin's family. A dozen of which I had a Tirai Miss U. Not a bad one. Since it was Yi Xin's first time there, I had the honour to give headaches to the workers by pointing this this this that 2 this 1 and that 1, how many more? Lol..

Then we (or I) had fun walking in big circles, literally, at Bangsar looking for Chuan Poh's workplace. Gosh! My toes were screaming at me. His workplace was a 15-minute walk from the Bangsar Putra station. Since we were in Bangsar, I suggested we have one-of-a-kind dinner. I voted for Indian food, the one I had 4 years back with Vishnu. The other two, apparently broke, voted for McD. Sad... McD lo..twice in a week. After eating and feeding on some juicy gossips about I-don't-know-who, I suggested again (the one with unlimited suggestions) we head to Gardens to see how classy it was. It was a total letdown, not as great as Pavilion. Tsk-tsk.. It was fun to be out till late once in a while with the people I like. And guess what! Just that Friday (which I still can't figure out what was so special about that Friday), I had a few dinner invitations, which I apologetically turned down as I was out for the whole day. Why were there no invitations at all when I was half dead in boredom at home?

Yesterday was a rest day. Today, at about 10am, we headed to Klang to learn the route to HOE. God! It was an hour plus (even with Yee Chiun speeding at 120km) journey just to get to Port Klang (not to mention about the toll fares and the petrol) and I lost count on how many times we missed this and that junctions. But I remembered Sam guiding us the wrong route to Federal Highway once we set out making us circling a BIG circle all the way back to NKVE. *sweat* Now, I know not all guys are dependable when it comes to direction. Not only once did we end up going in circles but a few times especially when Sam was the guide. We had Bak Kut Teh, the ever famous in Klang, before we headed back. So fattening.. Lol..

Just chatted with Selina who is now in Korea having fun while doing her internship fully paid by UM. According to her, in Korea, if you ask an opposite sex lots of personal questions or just questions, it means that you are interested in them. I was 'whoa...I am so Korean!!'. Lol..

No comments: