Gosh! I almost fell asleep on the first day. I was 'thrown' all alone at the R&D department far far away from the others. There were a total of 9 of us with 4 students from UIA and UiTM. I was almost bored to death. Ok, maybe it was a bit over to use the word 'death'. How about I could see some mushrooms sprouting on my head and shoulders? I did nothing till about 12pm except flipping through PharmaAsia. During that time, I was left all alone, totally alone. I was not afraid but what if a fire broke out? How am I going to save my life? Weird? Nope. R&D is a lab where only the personnels working there have the access card into the lab but not the other department personnels due to the private and confidential data inside. It was kind of a privilege for me to work there, kinda special but I will not be if I was trapped inside with nowhere to run other than under the table. Lol.. Well, then I was given a formulation to be studied. Since it is highly confidential, I will not talk about it *mouth zipped*. After doing what I did back in first year, I was given another assignment to be done at home. Which is to help Mr Khoo, the R&D director to search for a journal. And I am having headache now as I have found it but I can't download it. F***!!!
*sigh* R&D was my dream before I entered Uni but now, it seems not to be anymore. The director and his other staffs were all so busy to tend to me. Not that I am a kid but well, at least give me some thing to do, maybe a little bit of compounding, perhaps? That'll spice things up. Hopefully I won't nod off again tomorrow. The up thing is there is a pantry just outside the lab, so from tomorrow onwards, I am going to take a coffee break after lunch. Muahahaha...
1 comment:
Well written article.
Post a Comment