First morning at home and I woke up at 8am! This is not me indeed and actually I couldn't wake up even with two phone alarms ringing at the same time. Not till my mom came home shouting and my dad called me. I promised to have breakfast with my dad, that's why. Lol.. Kind of a ritual to me when I get home, to have at least one breakfast with dad at the railway station and talk about everything under the sun. I have lots to ask and tell ranging from class to politics to economy. My dad is cool, ha.. to be able to talk to me about all this. He is my source of knowledge regarding all the things stated.
I didn't know that the world is short of rice till Thursday when Yuan Hui told me after we analyzed the USD dropping to USD3. I was surprised to see such rapid drop. One must be wondering why I worried about the world economy when it has nothing to do with me whatsoever. Well, to tell you the truth, USD might be my source of income in the future. Lol.. Nah..just out of curiosity. Anyway, I am indeed the ignorant one when I am telling everyone not to. I didn't know what is happening to the world till my friends told me. Now, this is bad. Well, probably I just know how to enjoy my life instead of caring for the world. I have to be more alert now, read more newspaper (an activity I dislike), surf more (an activity I love). I dislike reading newspaper cos it takes me about 2-3hours to finish one paper when I can use it to finish 100 pages of a storybook. I guess I will have to be choosy instead of greedy.
Anyway, this is where I have my breakfast...
This is what I had..
I just love the place. Do I sound old? Well, I just love these things once in a while and it's cheap, I think it's a few cents only for a piece of tosai. Actually, I don't eat expensive food that much, just that.. KL ma.. I wonder where else I can find such vintage railway station to dine other than Victoria Station. Lol.. God..I just love the steak and the extravagant price. Ok..time to feast on the book. Another thing you missed, Eng Wee. Lol.. More to come tonight. Tomorrow is Laksa day I hope.











No comments:
Post a Comment