Thursday, June 19, 2008

1 more day!

YES! One more day and I am out of there! I won't have to bear or see certain people anymore! I am FREE!!! One more day..one more day...and I am out of there. Funny that I find the last week is the hardest week to pass when Friday is just tomorrow. In the blink of an eye, it's the fifth week and Ta-Da! I'm free! Thinking back, it seems like the memories of the previous 4 weeks elude me as I can't recall any of it. Perhaps, it flew by too fast or perhaps, I didn't appreciate them at all. I vote for the latter. Weird, I can only recall the bitter and sour memories but not the sweet, for eg how silently and eerily demanding Mr K was, how I broke the heater and Shin-Chan gave me the looking-down-on-you attutude..etc

Lately, it seems that life does not go the way I like or want it to be. Perhaps everything will take a good turn once I reach home. Can't wait to get back to the open arms of the people whom I trust and of course, trust me in return! A new belief-one cannot live without trust! A bit too harsh.. what about "without trust, one suffers"? Sounds a lot better?

No comments: