Monday, June 2, 2008

anyone up to something fun this sat?

Well? Anyone up to something fun and crazy this Saturday?! It's called KLX! The link below will tell you what KLX is.

http://randomalphabets.com/?p=449
http://randomalphabets.com/?p=448

The following link is the New York ImproveEverywhere "The Mp3 Experiment Four" which is what KLX based on but of course, KLX is claimed to be a lot more fun.

http://improveverywhere.com/2007/08/22/the-mp3-experiment-four/

And this is where you can download the ImproveEverywhere's Mp3.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5taqp1

Read all about the New York's version and get to know them. Hopefully I will get to be the 90th RandomAlphabets agent *fingers crossed* so that I can get the mp3 directly from them. Then, if anyone is interested, do tell me and we can have fun together. All you need is a mp3 or an ipod or a handphone which plays mp3 and also a WATCH to synchronize your time with the others, you just don't want to clown by a minute later or earlier. But with me around, I will definitely cover you up! LOL..!! Join me!

No comments: