I HATE Pudu! I HATE Pudu! I HATE Pudu! Ok, that says all. This morning was the longest wait of all. Thinking that there would be buses coming back to Nibong Tebal at around 9.30am, I decided to go to Pudu with my friends at 8am. But guess what! There was no bus at all back to NT or even Parit Buntar or Kulim for both Konsortium and KKKL, leaving me with only one choice which was to buy the 2pm Butterworth ticket! And so, thanks to the 'persuasion' or 'suggestions' by Avon and Li Qian, I decided to walk to BTS and kill my time there. By 2pm, I was told that the bus would be late till 2.30pm, I was ok with that but not till I had to wait till 3.30pm! God! And I reached home at 8pm. I have learnt my lesson, next time, I would open up my mind and ask other companies such as Transnasional instead of limiting myself to only Konsortium (which I start to hate) and KKKL.
Yeah, I am back at home which is rich with trust, fresh air and love and of course the only place I can sleep like a Sleeping Beauty, literally. KL gives me pressure which comes with sleepwalking and dream talking in a package. Lol!
*snap my fingers* In just a blink of an eye (or a snap of fingers), five weeks have flown by and the industrial training has finally painstakingly ended. I am relieved, very! The end of it means there is no need to travel anymore, to stay awake for the whole journey, to drive 1hr+ while the others enjoying their naps, to pump expensive petrol, to check the car, to wake up bloody early before the sun has even risen, to be stuck in the bloody jammed traffic jams which resulted in F word and other both classy and non-classy multi-language curses flowing freely from my mouth each evening etc. Yesterday, we had a simple presentation regarding the training. I was not prepared like usual but who cared, we were not graded anyway. Towards the end, we were given a pack of the shower creams and pimple gel as 'souvenirs'. I was half expecting the HR manager to annonce that they would give us some allowance of at least RM200 to cover the traveling fares we have spent but no, what I got were T3 acne shower cream which does not work on my body and pimple gel. Lolz.. Dream on! Even though, money stays as a dream, the experience I obtained was invaluable. Not only educationally but also emotinally and also in communication wise, all thanks to my friends.
So, last night, we celebrated with "Get Smart" which was super hilarious and a supper and also late-night jams and blocks which left me fumbling for seatbelt and the back passenger faking secured seabelts. Lolz! It was a great night which we sealed with a "deliberate bump" into Dr Rohi who looked good and "womanly" in her (or his, maybe her) low V-neck and shorts which emphasized her (or his or her) fair cleavage and long muscular legs. Lolz!
No comments:
Post a Comment