Saturday, June 7, 2008

if it means perfect...

i will keep my mouth shut,
i will not say a word,
i will talk softly,
i will not swear,
i will not curse,
i will not be sensitive,
i will not get angry,
i will not complain,
i will not whine,
i will not criticise,
i will not laugh,
i will not cry,
i will not be childish,
i will not kid around,
i will not tease,

i will not be sarcastic,
i will not control,
i will not be rough and rude,
i will not touch,
i will raise my 'threshold',
if this is all it takes to be perfect...
i can't say 'i will not be a drama queen'
cos i have to be her to be able to be perfect.

I am not trying to be perfect, I just find that it is time I change to be better. I do sound, I am trying to please again. Yes, I am..to please myself. I guess it is just the right time. If it's not now..

No comments: