It seems like I am not good with machines. I kinda spoiled the one and only heater for the round-bottom flask. Lol.. It happened last Friday. I didn't fix the pipes to the condenser properly resulting in sprays of water wetting the fume board and the heater. I thought it was fine since it wasn't the first time the water sprayed except never this long and strong. So, I thought it was ok by leaving it in the cupboard. But no.. it was still wet this morning and I was suggested to dry it in the oven. Then, I was caught, I mean some "big-shot" saw it and the interns were questioned. I was not there that time and Eng Wee answered for me. This is where I felt bad, I mean, it was solely my fault. I, then, explained and somehow that fella-who looks like Shin Chan, according to the others-was not interested in what I said or more like she looked down on me. Oh well, who cares! Their equipments were not enough in the first place anyway. All limited edition, I guess.
Other than that, so many things happened in one day-bad things-which most of them, I regretted for doing it. But let's not dwell in them.
No comments:
Post a Comment