Lol! This time it was my own doing. Erm..I don't mean me being dirty but it was the dragonfruit I brought from home. Mom said it was freshly picked on Thursday so it could be kept. I kept it in the fridge and only remembered I still had it in the fridge today. So since I skipped my dinner, I planned to have that fruit for my dinner. Mana tau when I dug to the base of one half of the fruit, I noticed something light yellowish in colour, cylinder in shape. Took a look closer, I noticed that it was the ALMIGHTY WORM which I hate most! I noticed there were two real tiny holes not far from each other near the worm so I suspected there were not only ONE but TWO worms! But I saw only one...where was another one?
Ignoring the worm, I dug into the other half, thinking that I wouldn't be so "lucky" to have another side filled with worms too. So, I dug and makan and dug and makan and came to the base of it..WALAUEH! WTF!! There was another one lurking at the back of the fleshy red flesh. I quickly threw the whole fruit away. Then, called my mom to ask if it was alright (would I die??) to have a worm or two swallowed while all the time feeling there was something crawling at the base of my throat! EEEEEEWWWWwwwwww~~~ Mom's answer was the best, "you wouldn't be talking to me if the worms could kill." What a relief! Phew!
No comments:
Post a Comment