Sunday, August 19, 2007

beauty is not all

Well, I guess everyone has thought about the title once or twice. I have never come across anything that will make me think deeply into that matter before. But this time, I guess I have. Thanks to my white beauty. If you have read my blogs in my Friendster before, you would have known what my white beauty is. It is a keyboard that I just bought not long ago, 5-6months ago, I think.

It's a white slim multimedia keyboard. I have just used it not even for 6 months and the plastic cover hasn't even been ripped off, now it's about to be kept into its box and put aside to be covered by dust. Edward had recommended me Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000 before which happened to be one of the best. I went to have a look but it didn't catch my eyes but instead the while beauty did.

So, now I ended up not being able to play game, type my application letter and CV and also chat..Sad.. At first, last night it started with the 12347890 keys couldn't work, the asdfjkl; keys the next morning. I ended up being frustrated with the computer thinking something was wrong with the CPU and almost formated the whole computer(and there goes my collection of manga and anime). Thanks to my housemates and brother who helped me to sort things up and suppress my frustration before I flung the whole CPU over the balcony.

So, now I have learnt my lesson not to fall for beauty again, in fact I should listen to what people say and have a look around first. And price should not be my priority. What I have gone through shows that I should have paid more to get one good keyboard rather than risk paying for a few keyboards. Brand is important too. I shouldn't have gone for a never-heard-before brand. It seems that almost everything in life go by this type of law, like what you think good does not turn out to be that way at all. How do you say it? Ironic? Maybe.

No comments: