Today is just great!! I went to Sg. Wang to have my hair done for free! Yes, FOC!! I had my hair straightened and highlighted. And now I have my new brown hair and no more Cleopatra style. I feel more confident right after I could see the result. The funny thing was that I was nodding off while waiting for my hair to be done with the notes in my hand and the head being pulled to the right and left by the hairdressers.
Seriously making yourself look prettier or just thinking and believing that you are prettier will make one feel confident and happier. I walked out of the saloon smiling and even half dancing to the song I was listening and almost got knocked by the bus I was flagging. Oh well, that's just what I think.
Anyway, we should just keep this a secret that my hair has changed colour from my mom. Shh... Or else you won't see me tomorrow.
2 comments:
eleh leh... told me tat u won't dye ur hair.. hehe.. looking forward to ur new hairstyle yo~~ hoho~ i wanna dye my hair oso lah.. hehe
cant wait to see ur hair tomoro..
Post a Comment