Wednesday, August 29, 2007

the power of love

I'm happy not because I have only one paper left tomorrow but because my brother is being brotherly to me..hehe..I am so broke this week and have been borrowing money from Yee Chiun. Can't help it. Thanks to me for wanting to have fun so much and paid RM550 for the trip to Sabah. And not I'm now officially broke. I'm not happy with it, thinking that I gotta spend more money tomorrow at Putrajaya for the firework. *Sigh*.

Anyway, my brother was so good to me. He gave me RM25 to sustain for a few days. Well, of course borrowing money from friends sounds bad. I was shocked that he was willing to give me RM25 when I have to pump RM20 petrol for his car. And this is like the first time he has ever given me so much but then he is claiming it from mom later. At first he wanted to give me RM30 thinking that I would pay him back and when I told him that I hadn't planned to do so even with the RM5 I asked from him to buy burger for dinner so he pulled back RM20 and I was left with RM15. Being the kind sister, I wanted to return the RM5 but he refused. In the end, I guess my face looked really forlorn to him, so he gave me another RM10 and in the end I have RM25 to buy myself a RM3.50 cheese burger. Hehe..

I was cheered with that gesture of his that even passing up an empty answer sheet just now in the exam hall didn't bother me that much. The power of love..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no need to be embarrass when dealing with siblings. really~ haha. cos my sis treat me very nice oso. and i nv think of returning money to her. hoho. but i'm also a kind sister lah, cos i always borrow my bro money, and say no need to return me one~

zephyrcj said...

haha..it's a bit different on my side

Anonymous said...

ya...i always feel better when i am with my family, even if the whole world is crashing me down...