Friday, August 24, 2007

this is sinful

Oh yet another sinful blog..and just a few minutes from the previous one. Now listening to maroon 5-Infatuation, thinking of my old infatuations. I used to tell myself when I was a kid that I will only fall for one person and that person is going to be my first and last. I have lost count how many I have had infatuation on. Indeed I was still young and tender to be thinking and deciding on such silly thing. Well, I will know who when the time is right. Time is infinity anyway.

The internet connection this few days is just getting on my nerve and leaving me frustrated wanting to murder someone. What's wrong???? With the HELL papers coming, I can't sit 24hours in front of the PC so I should move my ass after this sentence. Just to rant about the connection..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the only thing that can stop u from blogging n online is Virus...

zephyrcj said...

hah!!!you are not going to send one, are you?